Collection of Information
Te Puia operates the website www.te-kakano.co.nz and collects information about website users including:
- Personal information provided voluntarily through e-mail, telephone, fax, application forms, customer feedback forms, correspondence or contact in person.
- Aggregated data which includes measuring traffic, referring sites, origin of users and traffic patterns to our websites. This information does not identify you personally and is not linked to the personally identifiable information that you may have provided.
Use of Personal Information
Te Puia collects this information in order to provide the best possible service to you while you are visiting our sites. The information that you provide may be used for the following purposes:
- To inform or offer the most relevant information suitable to you and your interests.
- For any marketing, internal or market research, promotional, publicity, or direct marketing that we might undertake.
- For any other purposes that you authorise.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Te Puia will not sell, or allow third parties access to your information without your authorisation except where it is required by law.
Te Puia takes reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is secure and protects that information from misuse or loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Please note however that total security of data transmission over the internet cannot be guaranteed as being completely secure. Hence, we cannot guarantee and we do not warrant the security of information transmitted to us over the internet and you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
All content and images on the Te Kakano website are copyright of Te Puia (New Zealand Maori Arts and Crafts Institute).
Access to Information
You may request Te Puia to access and make corrections to your information at any time. If you believe that your information has been compromised in any way, please contact us immediately. If you wish to Opt-Out of our mailing list please complete the subscription form and check the Opt-Out box.
If you have any questions about this policy please contact us at:
P O Box 334